Trigger Runners Trigger Runners

not bad, would have been way cooler if it had a shop and upgrades

Aerodynamica Aerodynamica

not bad, reminds me of the old California Games glider if you know it.. would be cool if you can include stats at the end such as number of loops and stuff.. and perhaps consider adding background music also

UltimoGames responds:

I only played the first California games on my Commodore 64, I've seen the glider part on Youtube :)
thank you for the useful feedback!

Dragon Boy 2 Dragon Boy 2

If I'm right, there are 9 elemental stones in the game. Lightning, Fire, Ice, Moon, Sun, Plasma, Death, Zombie, and Life. You can only choose one.
Lightning- Your dragon will gain the ability to call down a lightning nova, dealing AoE damage.
Fire- Your dragon will shoot fireballs. Somewhat ineffective, since you can't control the direction it faces easily.
Ice- Your dragon shoots balls of ice. Same issue as the Fireballs.
Moon- Your dragon calls down hail. Deals more damage than lightning, and slows.
Sun- Turns your dragon into a flamethrower. Great damage at close range.
Plasma- Your dragon gets a long range attack that will hit very hard, but is very hard to aim.
Death-Your dragons attacks will deal 1/5 of enemy health.
Zombie- Your dragons attacks will turn enemies into zombies, where they decay and die in seconds.
Life- Your dragon will shoot a power ball. It will also heal your hero.
Once you apply a stone to your dragon egg, it will take ~15 fights to hatch. Once it hatches, you have to get 1200 experience for your dragon before it will learn to attack. At level 7, their attacks get much stronger and have more of an effect. (There may be more levels, I haven't reached them yet.)
Side note:
If you want the game to go smoothly for you, start out as Umbra. Charms/gear/stones found can be used on other characters by putting it in your stash.
Atal gets screwed up pretty easily without high defense/health.
Azarac is weak early game, but once you get lightning nova things get easier. Stack exp+ gear to level her up as quickly as possible. Defense/Life charms will let her tank her way until she gets lightning nova.
If this helps you, copy/paste it and keep it recent for players to see.
Original Poster - Krefe

Flippin' Dead Flippin' Dead

wish u could buy upgrades after you lose

13 Guardians 13 Guardians

it would have been awesome with 5 stars if it weren't so hard and random.. got stuck at the ghost enemy, i was using a warrior

ACAB 2-Protesters Revenge ACAB 2-Protesters Revenge

try to add a fire explosion effect when the molotov hits.. it would make a big difference

alexandertvgr responds:

Thank you all guys.I appreciate all comments.Even the bad comments are advices for make a better game.I m trying my best.I m not a professional developer so i m trying the best I CAN.I m trying to fix the bottle explosion.Is my 2nd game in whole life.The 1st was a pinball before 2 weeks.lol

Cubikill 5 Cubikill 5

controls don't work in chrome :|

Salem Demo Salem Demo

awesome! can't wait for the full version.. don't make it too hard :p

Sands of the Coliseum Sands of the Coliseum

Awesome & very addicting game! Here's a suggestion: when using morale boost or cure, it would be more convenient if you were also able to click on the desired target gladiator on the bottom of the screen instead of only in the arena area.